All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect Fathers' Day gift, this little book by children's author Susan Akass has charming illustrations by contemporary artist Hannah George. Each page gives an example of those wonderful things dads do, from simple things such as making a den and fixing toys, to helping with homework and playing great games together. At the back of the book, there is also a lined page that children can fill in to add their own personal reasons why they love their dad. Humorous, touching and original, this book is sure to delight any parent and will be treasured for years to come.
- Author BiographySusan Akass is the author of many popular reading scheme books, children's picture books and adult short stories. She is also a full-time primary school teacher. She has two children, now grown up, and lives with her husband. The author is based in Bath.
- Author(s)Susan Akass
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note35 col artworks
- Weight206 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.