Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Readers are Saying An amazing captivating story. It gives grandparents raising kids the comfort of kwing, you are t alone. -Bill Trammell, a single grandfather from Wisconsin, raising his adopted grandson. Karen is honest and vulnerable and takes even the worst of what happened and makes something beautiful out of it. A compelling story, from someone who's been there! -Laura Montane Bailey, LMFT, author of Courageous Love Karen tells her story with integrity in a compelling style, leaving the reader wanting more. Through her challenges, she found the way to empowerment, giving the reader a gift. -Lynne R. Gassel, author of Fifth Child: The Turbulent Path that Led to Raising Our Child's Child By sharing her moving, poignant journey of raising her three granddaughters, Karen reveals her challenges, commitment, and courage along with her desire to empower other grandparents. -Donne Davis, Founder GaGa Sisterhood, a social network for grandmas I Love You from the Edges is Karen's love story of raising her young granddaughters for several years, letting them capture her heart, her life, and her soul, and then having to give them back - resulting in a painful, yet spiritual journey of love, healing, and reunion. Along with her story, she includes suggestions on the how's, what's and why's one should consider when beginning the journey of raising someone else's child. Included is the health and wellness assessment program Karen designed specifically for grandparents and relatives raising children. Using her holistic approach, this assessment focuses on six aspects of wellness: physical, emotional, social, spiritual, mental/intellectual, and environmental. Whether you are a grandparent, great-something, aunt, uncle, or any relative raising someone else's child, this book is for you.
- Author(s)Karen Best Wright
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.