Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe second in the I Love to Fish Series, Joseph and his Dad bring home a big Cobia (Brown Bomber), Mom cooks it up, and sister Brooke invites the neighbors to share in the bounty, but t until Joseph learns a lesson about his responsibility as First Mate. A portion from the sale of this book benefits the Pediatric Cancer Foundation.
- Author(s)Joseph a III Brandenburg
- PublisherSusan the Scribe, Inc.
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSusan the Scribe, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edited bySusan D Brandenburg
- Illustrator(s)Ellen Jones
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.