All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn September 1, 2000, Tim Ehmann, a wild, thirty-five-year touring rock n roll musician steeped in the underground entertainment industry, overdosed from shooting too many successive speedballs of heroin and crack. He collapsed and died in his upstairs bedroom. Within moments he found himself in a place of inconceivable horror and absolute terror at the very gates of hell. To his shock, Tim heard and saw many of the old friends he had played and partied with over the years who had previously died untimely deaths from those wild decades. Fully kwing his just fate, lost for eternity, unexpectedly God met Tim in hell and pulled him up into His protective arms and into the wonders of heaven. Tim was shown his calling and destiny, and resurrected seven hours later. This miracle-packed book reveals a God whose love proves so out of control that He continually chased and supernaturally protected a man bent on destruction through countless surreal situations with other possible explanation for his survival. Since that day, Tim has been experiencing God with ongoing explosive encounters, while being led on many dangerous and sometimes comical front-line adventures with God. Tim Ehmann has a unique friendship with God that shows just how fun and exciting God and heaven can be!
- Author BiographyTim Ehmann is known as a prophetic rock n roll musician, songwriter, and producer who writes, plays, and sings what he hears and feels God is saying today to reveal the true heart of God and His outrageous love for people. Tim's career spans over thirty-five years in the music industry on stages all over the USA and in Europe. His message today declares emphatically that God is not only wild and free, but He is fun and yearns for all to know Him as He really is!
- Author(s)Tim Ehmann
- PublisherBroadStreet Publishing
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationWI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadStreet Publishing
- Weight308 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.