All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a close friend or family member dies, it can be difficult for children to express their feelings. This book helps boys and girls understand that death is a natural complement to life, and that grief and a sense of loss are rmal feelings for them to have following a loved one's death. Titles in this sensitively presented series explore the dynamics of various relationships experienced by children of preschool through early school age. Kids are encouraged to understand personal feelings and social problems as a first step in dealing with them. Written by psychotherapist and counselor Pat Thomas, these books promote positive interaction among children, parents, and teachers. The story lines are simple and direct easily accessible to younger children. There are full-color illustrations on every page.
- Author(s)Pat Thomas
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication03/02/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width240 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.