All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in Errol Laborde's 'Streetcar' column, these 81 vignettes t only offer his observations on such familiar themes as Carnival, but also provide an insight into less-well-kwn local icons including Mr Bingle, the only symbol of Christmas that is unique to New Orleans .
- Author(s)Errol Laborde
- PublisherPortfolio Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/04/2000
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationMaryland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPortfolio Press,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight212 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Arthur Nead
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.