All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of one man's return to Guyana, the land of his youth. His return was 35 years in the making, back to the country he never expected to leave. Reyld Burrowes travelled to Guyana with others who, like him, were Guyanese expats hoping to reconnect with family members and old friends. The visit exceeded all expectations and was both eye-opening and overwhelming. This memoir tells a familiar tale of those who dream of returning 'home' someday, but whose stalgic voyage of discovery isn't always what they hoped it would be.
- Author(s)Reynold Burrowes
- PublisherHansib Publications Limited
- Date of Publication09/01/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHansib Publications Limited
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.