All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJeremy Best, a Manhattan-based trusts and estates lawyer, has a second life as the poet Jinx Bell. To his boss's daughter Spaulding, an aspiring 19-year-old writer, Jeremy, at 33, is already half way to dead. But when Spaulding discovers Mr Best's writerly alter ego, the two become bound by a devotion to poetry. Their budding relationship offers them the possibility of enduring love, or the threat of tragic loss. Imbued with Greenland's signature wit, he explores happiness and heartache with a healthy dose of scepticism and an understanding of the reality of love.
- Author BiographySeth Greenland was a writer-producer on the Emmy-nominated HBO series <i>Big Love</i> and one of the original bloggers for the Huffington Post. He is an award-winning playwright and the author of the novels <i>The Angry Buddhist, </i><i>The Bones</i> and <i>Shining City</i>, which was named a Best Book of 2008 by the <i>Washington Post</i>. Greenland lives in Los Angeles with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Seth Greenland
- PublisherEuropa Editions
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEuropa Editions
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.