CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionExperiences of an F-4C pilot in the early years of the Vietnam War. Includes some personal opinions and some technical data on the F-4C.
- Author BiographyWilliam Barker was born and raised in Marianna, Arkansas. He completed USAF Aviation Cadet training in 1958 at Greenville AFB Mississippi. He flew as an Instructor in T-33, T-37 and T-38 aircraft and as fighter pilot in F-86, F-4 and RF-101 aircraft. After leaving the Air Force he flew three years for PanAm and twelve years as a crop duster. In later years he was the director of IT for an oil company. He now lives in his hometown with Ann, his wife of 50+ years. They have four grown children twelve grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren. This book was started primarily for his family, but became a bigger project.
- Author(s)Maj William L Barker
- Date of Publication11/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.