All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionA few of my blog readers asked me to share this story of my military career as a series of blogs. When I set out writing about this saga, I was just writing. I had t planned for it to evolve into lessons about leadership, but it did. Years before I set out on my military journey, a young officer on the staff of Thomas J Stonewall Jackson, wrote I Rode with Stonewall. I never really gave General William Scott Wallace a nickname, but if I had this book would be called, I Rode with the Calm Man or I Rode with the Quiet Man. I Rode with Wallace is about the modern U.S. Cavalry and my ride in it, even though that ride only lasted eight years. I did ride with Wallace for three of those eight, but I also rode with Cook and Broll, Mitchell and Vanwinkle, Charlton and Hardesty, Bates and McCoy. The book is organized into eight primary parts based on blogs I wrote. Yet there is more material than appeared in the blogs, including some unit histories and additional anecdotes.
- Author(s)President Jeffrey Strickland
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.