All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $13.46
- AU $7.00Trending at AU $8.44
- AU $10.77Trending at AU $17.74
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $12.55
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $24.86Trending at AU $25.92
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do I Scream! and Ice Cream! have in common? Nothing besides the fact that they sound the same! The ever-surprising Amy Krouse Rosenthal unleashes her prolific wit in this silly and smart book of wordplay. Perfectly complemented by equally clever illustrations from the talented and internationally rewned Serge Bloch, this mind-bending book will have young readers thinking about words in an entirely new way!
- Author BiographyAmy Krouse Rosenthal is a Chicago-based writer. She is the author of Little Pea, Little Hoot, Little Oink and several other books for children and adults. Serge Bloch is an author and illustrator of books for children and young adults. His books include Butterflies in My Stomach and Other School Hazards, I Can't Wait, It Happened at School: Two Tales and Dad and Me: A Special Book for You and Your Dad to Fill in Together and Share with Each Other.
- Author(s)Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteFull-colour throughout
- Weight445 g
- Width279 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Serge Bloch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.