All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow well do you kw the people closest to you? Hannah, Adam and adorable young Sydney Wickes are living under assumed identities in West Philadelphia. Although she's found it hard to adjust to life in the city, at least Hannah and her family are safe and slowly beginning to build new lives for themselves. But all that changes when an unexpected tragedy throws the harsh spotlight of publicity onto the Wickes family, putting them in serious danger. Because Hannah and those she loves are hiding a dark secret in their past, a secret that has torn their lives apart. For what do you do when the person you should love the most poses the greatest threat? The Wickes' sinister family secret is destined to catch up with them - with terrifying consequences.
- Author BiographyPatricia MacDonald is an internationally-bestselling author of thrilling domestic suspense. She lives in New Jersey, USA.
- Author(s)Patricia MacDonald
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintSevern House Large Print Books
- Weight550 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.