All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSiri Paiboun and his wife have never been able to turn away a misfit - they share their house with an assortment of oddballs. One of these oddballs - a Buddhist monk - rides out on his bicycle and never comes back, leaving only a cryptic te in the refrigerator: a plea to help a fellow monk escape across the Mekhong River to Thailand. Naturally, Siri can't turn down the adventure, and soon he and his friends find themselves running afoul of secret service officers and spiritualists.
- Author BiographyColin Cotterill is the author of eleven other books in the Dr. Siri Paiboun series: The Coroner's Lunch, Thirty-Three Teeth, Disco for the Departed, Anarchy and Old Dogs, Curse of the Pogo Stick, The Merry Misogynist, Love Songs from a Shallow Grave, Slash and Burn, The Woman Who Wouldn't Die, Six and a Half Deadly Sins, and The Rat-Catchers' Olympics. His fiction has won a Dilys Award and a CWA Dagger in the Library. He lives in Chumphon, Thailand, with his wife and five deranged dogs.
- Author(s)Colin Cotterill
- PublisherSoho Press Inc
- Date of Publication04/07/2017
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSoho Press Inc
- Width127 mm
- Height191 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.