All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionForgiveness is hard but t impossible. When you can't forgive someone who has hurt you, the last thing you want is a guilt trip for t forgiving. For over 40 years, Dr. Chuck Lynch has asked people who can't forgive to honestly explain why they can't. When their legitimate concerns are addressed to their satisfaction, over 90% are able to forgive. I Should Forgive, But...identifies common reasons it is hard to forgive. * .. .but I'm t angry! Admitting your anger can help to identify your legitimate needs. * .. .but I can't forget. Why the forgive-and-forget approach doesn't work. * .. .but someone has to pay. How to use revenge as the back door to forgiveness. * .. .but they won't ackwledge what they did. Forgiveness is possible even when reconciliation isn't. * .. .but they'll only do it again. How to break free from the victim trap mentality. * .. .but I'm living with the memories. How to gain freedom from the control of the past. I Should Forgive, But... will give you psychologically sound and scripturally based answers to the hindrances to forgiveness. One reader commented, It was easily the most powerful book, outside of the Bible, I have ever read. I cant believe how many answers to my years of pain are in there. Read, my friend, and be free.
- Author BiographyDr. Chuck Lynch is skilled at understanding people and helping them deal with the hurts and hard issues in life both from an intellectual and a biblical perspective. After graduating from Biola College, he received an M.A. and an M. Div. from Talbot Theological Seminary and a D. Min. from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. He has served as a pastor, Bible college teacher and administrator and consultant to pastors and Christian leaders who face difficult personal and ministry issues. He is a published author in English and Spanish and has spoken extensively on Christian radio and television. Dr. Lynch shares practical biblical insights into human nature and conflict resolution as he counsels, teaches seminars or trains biblical care givers on five continents. He and his wife Linda have two married daughters and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)Dr Chuck Lynch
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Introduction byDr Gary Smalley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.