Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly amusing, often heart-wrenchingly sentimental, and intimately personal recollection of a self-proclaimed ordinary man's extraordinary journey towards self-understanding, acceptance, and respect is a must read from cover to cover. I Should'a Listened to Sinatra is an absolute revelation into the emotional processes of a boy becoming a man as he struggles to understand the very concept of manhood. In a style more reminiscent of having a conversation with a close, personal friend, Fisher opens his heart and his soul with an amazing wit and irresistible charm as he candidly reveals his early sense of rejection and isolation as a troubled child. He serves as his own tour guide, leading the reader on a journey through the painful, questing years of his adolescence and early adulthood as he explores his sexuality and connection to the world at large. With a sensitivity and wisdom honed over a lifetime of living just on the outside of rmal, Fisher shares a unique and provocative insight into the family dynamic and the new paradigm of being a man in the twenty-first century.
- Author(s)R Devoll Fisher
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication30/01/2012
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight807 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.