All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.57
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.74
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.61
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.37
- AU $13.47Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.92
About this product
- DescriptionA commercial picture book about a hyper little boy with an overactive imagination, an endlessly relatable character for any parent who has a young son, who loves to speak 'disaur.' Speaking disaur means t using manners and scaring people with disaur roars. But without other 'disaurs' to talk to and play with (in the boy's mind, wearing his disaur hat transforms him onto a disaur), this boy/ disaur gets lonely. So when other disaurs (kids) politely ask him to play, he realises that disaurs really do say please and thank you. The clever illustrations reveal that the disaurs are really kids wearing disaur hats.
- Author BiographyJed Henry is a fresh, new talent who has already attracted attention from other major publishers such as Penguin, Simon & Shuster and HarperCollins.
- Author(s)Jed Henry
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbrams Books for Young Readers
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.