All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique learning game for babies and toddlers is based upon Jean Marzollo and Walter Wick's best-selling I Spy books! Toddlers can use the picture clues to search for tiny animals.
- Author BiographyJean Marzollo has written many award-winning children's books, including the acclaimed I Spy series and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARTIN LUTHER KING. Jean lives with her husband, Claudio, in New York State's Hudson Valley. Walter Wick is the photographer of the bestselling I Spy series as well as the author and photographer of the bestselling Can You See What I See? series. He lives with his wife, Linda, in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Jean Marzollo
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication27/10/1998
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Out-of-print date18/11/2013
- Content Notephotographs
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byWalter Wick
- Reading Age0-5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $25.81
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $84.91
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.79
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.