All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $54.78Trending at AU $55.89
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.28
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $33.62
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $12.27
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.47
- AU $9.97Trending at AU $17.16
About this product
- DescriptionPeek through the die-cut holes to spy who is looking out - is it the blue whale, the yellow lion or the green frog - then turn the page to reveal the animal. With simple clues about the hidden creatures, toddlers will quickly become engaged in the game - joining in to guess who the animal is, while learning colours and animal facts along the way.
- Author BiographyEdward Gibbs is an exciting talent in children's books. He studied illustration at college and became a graphic designer, where he fine-tuned the art of distilling detailed ideas into their simplest form. He uses this special skill in all his books.
- Author(s)Edward Gibbs
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Weight261 g
- Width13 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine162 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.