All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Level 1 reader with picture riddles and search-and-find fun! All new, easy-to-read riddles by Jean Marzollo are paired with fun photographs culled from previously published I Spy books to create this I Spy easy reader that's perfect for spring! With rhythm, rhyme, and picture clues, this book is written to support the newest reader!
- Author BiographyJean Marzollo has written many award-winning children's books, including the acclaimed I Spy series and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARTIN LUTHER KING. Jean lives with her husband, Claudio, in New York State's Hudson Valley. Walter Wick is the photographer of the bestselling I Spy series as well as the author and photographer of the bestselling Can You See What I See? series. He lives with his wife, Linda, in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Jean Marzollo
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleI Spy (Scholastic Paperback)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCartwheel Books
- Out-of-print date17/01/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width137 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.11
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.