Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionIt seemed as though Jasmine Burrell had it all figured out. A six-figure income, all the material goods she could stand, access to the finest men, and the best friends in the world to share it with. There was thing or one powerful eugh to stop her. But when her religious upbringing and the demons from her past threaten to expose her insecurities, she panics, and her life begins a downward spiral towards self-destruction. Instead of turning to God for His graciousness and unconditional love as she had been taught, she constantly turned on God, blaming Him for all her struggles and losses. Marcus Damon, the love of her life, miraculously re-enters the picture, and Jasmine begins to believe she may once again have a chance at true happiness, falling fast for the promise of love, marriage, and a happily ever after. But unbekwnst to her, Marcus has secrets of his own that threaten to destroy her fragile true self. Then there's Kevin, the handsome designer who gives Jasmine the gift of a lifetime-and even with that, her life doesn't seem right. Her self-esteem begins to dissolve and she contemplates the worst ending possible. Would she choose to accept the tumultuous state of her world, and continue to disregard the signs from God that He so clearly placed before her? Or will she heed his word, hold on to faith, what she was brought up to believe as a child, and get to the Promised Land? I Surrender All, is the story of a woman who was raised to believe in God's love, but through all her trials and tribulations, never truly believed she had ever experienced it, because why else would she have had to endured all that she had? This story is about truth, God's truth, and she has other choice but to surrender all to his will or die trying.
- Author(s)Chanda Tolbert
- Date of Publication24/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight667 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.