All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- DescriptionIT in the Social Sciences provides students with an overview of the use and study of techlogy in the social sciences. It dispels the myth that the social sciences are a set of techlogically illiterate disciplines and demonstrates that techlogy itself is a legitimate subject of sociological enquiry. This book offers students practical advice in the development of IT skills and explains the benefits of techlogy in research and study. In addition, the editors examine the role of techlogy in society and looks at how the range of new communication techlogies may affect t only the process of learning but other areas of social life in the future.
- Author Biography<b>Millsom Henry</b> is Deputy Director of the CTI Centre for Sociology and the Policy Sciences, University of Stirling.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/1999
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight498 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMillsom Henry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.