Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionDeliciously clever and touching, with a compelling twist, I THINK I LOVE YOU asks what happens when the man you thought you loved turns out to be somebody else...In her bestselling debut, I Don't Kw How She Does It, Allison Pearson spoke to mothers everywhere. Now, in I Think I Love You, she is back with her pitch-perfect ability to observe our lives, loves and relationships. We enter the world of two unforgettable friends: Petra and Sharon, in 1970s South Wales, who live for David Cassidy. His fan magazine is the girls' Bible and they memorize every word that he sings and writes, in the hope of becoming the future Mrs Cassidy. But unbekwnst to Petra, and to millions of other hopefuls, David's letters may t be all his own work. The secret lies with Bill Finn, English graduate turned reluctant pop journalist, whose job it is to compile the Ultimate David Cassidy Quiz. Top prize: the trip of a lifetime, to meet your one and only love. Over two decades later, bruised by grief , Petra is living with her thirteen-year-old daughter, who has her own teen crush. By sheer chance - unless you believe in destiny -Petra discovers that the questions which obsessed her back in 1974 are suddenly very much alive. And Bill, successful in business but never in love, has some confessions of his own...I Think I Love You is a classic story of friendship across the decades. A romantic comedy with a broken heart, it is Allison Pearson at her humane and captivating best.
- Author BiographyAllison Pearson was born in South Wales. An award-winning journalist, she was named Newcomer of the Year at the British Book Awards for her first novel, I Don't Know How She Does It. Allison has written for many magazines and newspapers including the Independent on Sunday, Observer, the Sunday Times and the London Evening Standard. She is a contributing editor to Harper's Bazaar and, for four years, she was the popular Wednesday columnist of the Daily Mail. Allison is now a staff writer at the Daily Telegraph. She lives with her family in Cambridge.
- Author(s)Allison Pearson
- Date of Publication24/06/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChatto & Windus
- Out-of-print date16/10/2012
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementAirports / Ireland / Export and Waterstones ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.