All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you can't tell a possessive proun from a correlative conjunction, confuse 'disinterested' and 'uninterested' and struggle with the subjunctive, then I Used to Kw That: English has the answers. Relearn the essential rules of the English language, from grammar and punctuation to sentence construction and parts of speech. Also helps to improve your spelling and clarifies the vocabulary that often causes confusion. Focusing on simplicity and clarity, this is an accessible yet fun way to revisit the English language while enjoying a walk down memory lane - and remembering the stuff you really shouldn't have forgotten...
- Author BiographyPatrick Scrivenor was brought up in Africa and England and, after studying at Oxford University, served in the army. He has since worked as a journalist and writer. He lives in Kent.
- Author(s)Patrick Scrivenor
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Weight165 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.