All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is focused on the cataloguing of glass conserved in the Archaeological Museum of Tripoli. This is so far an unpublished corpus of objects identified from investigations into the necropolis and other burials in Tripoli and its suburbs, in conjunction with the activities of the Italian Government in Libya during the first twenty years of the last century. The main objective of the work is filling the gaps in the state of kwledge concerning the production of glass of the North-African area by providing as complete as possible a documentation on the findings from Oea and its territory.
- Author(s)Sofia Cingolani
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintArchaeopress Archaeology
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Format DetailsA4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.