All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionJesus' own powerful words from The Way of Divine Love which shows His displeasure over mankind's neglect of His love, especially of His Eucharistic Presence.
- Author BiographySister Josefa Menendez was a Coadjutrix nun and author of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. Born in 1890 to humble parentage, she was received into the Reparatrice Convent at the age of twenty-two, and thereupon embraced the religious life earnestly. She was a loving, sacrificing woman who also knew how to be both serious and lively. Her written works include <i>A Call to Souls</i>, <i>Christ\'s Appeal for Love</i>, <i>I Wait for You</i>, and <i>The Way of Divine Love</i>. Sister Menendez died in 1923.
- Author(s)Sr Josefa Menendez
- PublisherTan Books
- Date of Publication01/11/1994
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTan Books
- Weight23 g
- Width89 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.