All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionWe've all been there -- so taken by a lover that you just can't stop thinking about him. Your imagination runs wild, fueling your fantasies. You feel hot, feverish, out of control. Your only hope of release is to possess and be possessed. In I Want You Bad, Rachel Kramer Bussel has curated a gloriously explicit collection of riveting romance with an edge. Whether just-blooming passions, rekindled sparks, or reinvented relationships, these lovers put the object of their obsession first. From the almost-divorced couple in Aftershocks by Bella Andre, who finally confess their deepest desires during an earthquake, to a woman who tells her boyfriend just how much she lusts after ather man in Emerald's Then, these lovers push the boundaries of their trust and are rewarded for those risks. Obsessed lovers don't always do what is rational; sometimes they chase their dreams across the world and across the landscape of their lovers' bodies, as in Kayla Perrin's One Night in Paris. Lustful and literary, this book asks just how far you'll go for the man you love.
- Author BiographyRachel Kramer Bussel, of Penthouse Variation fame, writes for The New York Observer and also pens two of the top rated blogs of today. She has been featured on national media such as The Gayle King Show, Top Chef, Martha Stewart, and much more. A prolific writer and editor, her titles include Passion, He's on Top, She's on Top, Do Not Disturb, and Only You. She lives in New York City. Caridad Pineiro is an award-winning and bestselling author of over 40 novels or novellas. She has been featured on Romance Novel Television, Fox Television's Good Day New York Early Edition, New Jersey News' Jersey's Talking with Lee Leonard and WGN-TV's Adelante Chicago. Articles featuring Caridad's works have appeared in the New York Daily News, Catalina, RT BookClub, NJ Monthly, Star Ledger, Home Tribune News, Sun Sentinel, and the Waterbury Republican-American. She lives in the New York Metropolitan Area.
- Author(s)Rachel Kramer Bussel
- PublisherCleis Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCleis Press
- Weight271 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Introduction byCaridad Pineiro
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.