All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.82Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.87Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionEmergency! Turn on the siren and honk the horn! A little boy dreams of being a firefighter when he grows up. Join him as he speeds through the city in his fire truck, rescues a little girl from a burning house, and reunites her with her parents. Illustrated in full color with simple text, this children's book is based on a little wooden fire truck toy that a father (author and illustrator) watched his son play with for hours on end.
- Author BiographyAs a father of four young kids, Dave spends many hours coloring pictures, building LEGOs, and imagining new worlds where anything and everything is possible. He enjoys making up bedtime stories and creating paper airplanes that don't really fly that well. He lives and works in Los Angeles, CA, with his wife, Laura, as an inner-city missionary with World Impact.
- Author(s)David Gutierrez
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight79 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.