All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the stress and strains of modern life, it is increasingly difficult to be the peaceful and serene spirit that we all wish to be. In I Want to Be Calm, Harriet Griffey explores the issues we may face in our day-to-day lives that make us feel stressed, anxious, depressed or overwhelmed, and shares practical advice on how to overcome them. Covering topics such as the worry cycle, managing emotions and mindful meditation, Harriet shows how to implement easy but effective approaches to find calm. She looks at how we can practice mindfulness at home and work, how to pursue better relationships and making mindful decisions like choosing peace and living in the moment, plus more. Beautifully illustrated throughout, I Want to Be Calm will still the mind and relax the body, bringing you peace and happiness.
- Author BiographyIn today's fast-paced life, there is a need more than ever to find ways to unwind and de-stress. I Want to Be Calm is a charming and practical guide to living a calmer, more peaceful and mindful life, offering easy and unintimidating ways to practice mindfulness.
- Author(s)Harriet Griffey
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteTwo colour illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width135 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.