All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn I Was Ill and You Cared for Me, John F. Craghan offers readers a variety of biblical reflections to help family members, friends, and health care workers deal with the diminished physical and mental conditions of those they love and serve. These reflections will help these relationships become more meaningful, enriching, and helpful for all involved. They will also serve as an engaging invitation to further biblical study.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Craghan is professor emeritus of religious studies at St. Norbert College in De Pere, Wisconsin. He is North American editor for Scripture in Church (Dominican Publications) and is the author of numerous books, including I Was Ill and You Cared for Me: Biblical Reflections on Serving the Physically and Mentally Impaired, Psalms for All Seasons, And the Life of the World to Come: Reflections on the Biblical Notion of Heaven, and The Gospels of the Weekday Lectionary, all published by Liturgical Press.
- Author(s)John F. Craghan
- PublisherLiturgical Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCollegeville, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiturgical Press
- Weight95 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.