Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionA child is, as he should be, involved in a world of youthful activities and exciting new ideas. Though he may have a unique and special relationship with a grandparent, he may, in general, think of the elderly as old . Young children have difficulty picturing, as older ones tend to forget, that the elderly were once children themselves, engaging in many of the same activities. This book lets the child see how alike grandparents and grandchildren really are.
- Author(s)Eloise Lovelace
- Date of Publication02/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight85 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.