All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI went to the supermarket and I bought ...When a brother and sister play their favourite game of I Went To the Supermarket, they compete to see who can think of the most bizarre and brilliant things. As their words come to life, they get more and more carried away ...Until the game comes to a surprising, and somewhat messy, end! A new take on an old favourite, children will love this laugh-out-loud, test-your-memory story, with witches, dragons, aliens, flamingos and much, much more!
- Author BiographyPaul Howard studied a Graphic Design course that specialised in illustration, and worked at the Natural History Museum before becoming a full time illustrator. Amongst other books, he illustrated the enormously popular The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark and wrote and illustrated Bugville (both published by Egmont). Paul now lives in Belfast with his wife and children. This is his first picture book with Bloomsbury.
- Author(s)Paul Howard
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight206 g
- Width255 mm
- Height255 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeTo 5
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $7.63Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.34
- AU $10.83Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $7.74Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $12.97
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.84
- AU $8.33Trending at AU $14.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.