All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionStart achieving your goals today I Will Succeed! is a personal development system created to help individuals reach their full potential. By applying the principles taught in this guide you will learn your strengths and weakness by becoming more aware of yourself and the environment around you. Beyond simply teaching what skills are needed to become successful, I Will Succeed! comes filled with activities and worksheets to assist you in applying each technique. Learn how to properly plan ahead and begin to eliminate anxiety. Discover how the brain processes information and finally end addiction forever. Get organized to gain more time in each day and have more money than ever. Find ways to increase self-discipline and take control of your future. The new improved happier you is right around the corner. Stop procrastinating and take your life to the next level today!!
- Author BiographyPrince Aaron is a certified personal trainer, yoga instructor, kickboxing instructor, and nutritional therapist residing in central Texas. He holds certifications through the National Council on Strength and Fitness, The Health Sciences Academy, and the National Council for Certified Personal Trainers. Prince began his post-secondary education at East Texas Baptist University and finished at Texas State University with a Bachelor's of Arts degree in psychology, minoring in sports psychology and counseling. His past includes over 15 years of experience in the health and fitness industry while working within churches, public and private schools, universities, government funded programs, health clinics, and non-profit sectors. He is an extremely sociable, carefree guy who loves to laugh. When he is not trying to improve the lives of others he spends the majority of his free time meeting new people and trying new things. Outside of trying to become fluent in Spanish, he is currently working towards a license in massage therapy. While personal training and nutrition counseling are his current strengths, his future goal is to create an international public health organization where he and other health professionals can exercise all of their skills around the world.
- Author(s)Prince Aaron
- PublisherMoore Bankhead
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoore Bankhead
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.