All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to bring an awareness of a need for more efficient and effective resources that speak or minister to the area of the soul kwn as the Will. There are plenty of resources that speak to the development of the mind and healing of emotions, but resources that speak to the development of the will are limited. All of us face the decision making process of choice on a consistent basis. Let me submit to you that if you kw anything about humanity you're well aware that choices you make, in life, determine your outcome. We can either enthrone God upon our hearts for expansion of his kingdom or dethrone Him by the act of our will in the decision making process of choice.
- Author BiographyTaldon B. Cole Sr. has served as an Elder alongside strong progressive Apostolic and Prophetic ministries for over twenty five years. He serves as a Pastoral teacher with apostolic and prophetic revelation. The unveiling of his heart for the local church to stabilize disciples has led to the development of teaching teams to impart a desire and working knowledge of biblical truths in the local church. This desire has birthed the vision of KARefuge. A church to establish places of refuge for the purpose of Christian discipleship utilizing a number of programs designed to teach and train for the advancement of the Kingdom of God to impact individuals and society. He currently resides in a southern suburb of Chicago, Illinois with his lovely and committed wife whose heart is also to see The Kingdom of God advanced through the generations. They have five beautiful children and a growing number of grandchildren to reach the generations for Jesus Christ.
- Author(s)Taldon B Cole
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.