CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
About this product
- DescriptionAt age 24 I decided to tell my story. Writing this autobiography gave me the opportunity to pay tribute to my family members who are passionate about life and have instilled this passion in me. My parents' extraordinary support, encouragment, and pure love were my foundation as I navigated life, overcame obstacles, and achieved successes as a young woman with cerebral palsy. I have to pay full tribute to my mother, who died in August 2010. From her I learned to listen to my own voice as a guide to making life choices. She taught me to always expect the best from myself. My hope is that this book will provide insight into the extraordinary possibilities that those who live with disabilities have. I also hope that those without disabilities- rather than putting a focus on our differences - will come to understand what we all have in common. This book is for my mom, with love.
- Author BiographyI, Win Charles, was born in 1987 in Aspen, Colorado, where I still live. I am a self-taught artist who became interested in art as a way to cope with cerebral palsy. The medium I use most often is digital art. Besides life in general, I am artistically inspired by roses and orchids, and the flora and fauna of the Bahamas. The Bahaman people are also wonderful inspirations for me. I truly admire them.
- Author(s)Win Kelly Charles
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byLinelle MS,MS Linelle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.