All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA best friend has moved away...Dad longer lives with the family...A favorite relative or pet has died. This warm and comforting book gently helps the grieving child identify his or her feelings-from denial and anger to guilt and sadness-and learn to accept and deal with them. Expressive illustrations help children discover that it is natural to feel the pain of loss, and that they can help themselves feel better by seeking the comfort they need in healthy ways.
- Author BiographyPat Palmer (Author) Pat Palmer, EdD, (1928-2015) was a psychologist and former director of the Assertiveness Training Institute of Denver. She counseled adults and young people throughout the U.S. in the areas of assertiveness and self-esteem and was author of several bestselling children's books on the subject. Her books are widely translated, and particularly popular in the U.S. and Japan. Dianne O'Quinn Burke (Author) Dianne O Quinn Burke graduated from St.Martin School of Art. She has twenty years experience as a freelance artist and has illustrated dozens of published books. She currently resides in California with her husband, who is also an artist, and her cat.
- Author(s)Pat Palmer
- PublisherImpact Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/1994
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Luis Obispo, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImpact Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight32 g
- Width188 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dianne O'Quinn Burke
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.