All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionI Wish I Was Never Born by Belo Lionel Brescia is the thrilling story of survival that spans four decades. Brescia, born with the ability to foresee the future, survives an abused childhood, losing his country, and having his son abducted, to go on and have a remarkable life.
- Author BiographyI Wish I Was Never Born By Belo Lionel Brescia A thrilling story of survival that spans four decades, written by a remarkable man with psychic powers How does one survive terrible odds? How can we take the problems life has given us and still manage to triumph? I Wish I Was Never Born by author Belo Lionel Brescia is the thrilling story of one man's remarkable survival, a journey that spans four decades. Brescia was born and raised in East Africa. He began suffering terrible nightmares in his childhood and soon realized he had the ability to foresee the future, which was both a blessing and a curse. He survived a childhood among raging alcoholics, and when his passport was not renewed, found himself a man without a country. Forced to live like a fugitive, he strived for security and happiness. But the worst was yet to come. When he married and had a son, Maurice, his son was abducted not once, but four times. His spirit broken, the human taken out of him, Brescia was at the lowest point of his life. Still, Brescia's strength of will and spirit carried him through. He wrote books and music, became a pilot, painted and invented games and even rocked in his brother's band. And he met an astonishing cast of famous people, from John Wayne to Candice Bergen. Brescia's story is set against the gorgeous backdrop of Africa. Thrillingly told, this is an inspirational story that is sure to strike a chord in readers everywhere. Author Bio: Belo Lionel Brescia was born and raised in East Africa. He is the author of three adventure novels, two biographies and I Wish I was Never Born, his autobiography. He currently lives in Miami.
- Author(s)Belo Lionel Brescia
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication21/07/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.