All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNaomi Jacobs went to sleep one night in 2008 as a 32-year-old mother, and woke up the next morning in 1992 as a 15 year-old school girl. Overnight, seventeen years had been erased from her memory. She did t recognise the house she woke up in, though it was hers, r her 11 year-old son, Leo. She didn't even remember giving birth to him. As far as she was concerned, she had woken up to a year when John Major was Prime Minister, before the world had experienced 9/11, been blessed with mobile phones, DVDs, Facebook or reality TV. With the help of her personal diaries and those close to her, Naomi set about piecing together as much as she could of her missing 17 years. What she discovered shocked her. As she dug deeper into her memories, she began to experience disturbing flashbacks of traumatic events. Would Naomi ever find her way back to the person she once was? Did she even want to?
- Author BiographyNaomi Jacobs was born in Liverpool, raised in the West Midlands and now lives in Manchester with her teenage son Leo and her cat Sophia. She has a BSC in psychology. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Naomi Jacobs
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight478 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementAus/NZ ed
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.