All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly popular and long-running series has been revamped for a new generation of readers, with a clean, crisp redesign and colourful covers. The series explores questions that young readers ask about the world around them in an unrivalled child-friendly style. The conversational format is perfect for delivering solid information in a natural, amusing and imaginative way.
- Author BiographyJackie Gaff has over 20 years' experience in illustrated books for children. Previously a non-fiction editor, she is now a full-time author with a real commitment to, and enthusiasm for, creating books that children both want and are able to read.
- Author(s)Jackie Gaff
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementUnabridged
- Interest Age5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $65.17
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $71.31
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.