Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- Description.. .I, Jacob Frank Marson, being of sound and grateful mind, do hereby swear to my eternal friend, Iago de Maria Salvadore, that I will grant to him any request in my power to fulfill. .. .I, Iago de Maria Salvadore, being of a sound mind...do hereby request the promised boon of my lifelong friend. I would have Jacob's son Michael marry my daughter Olivia. What makes my father think he can control my life? I make my own decisions. I always have. On the other hand...
- Author BiographyMark E. Mitchell has had a lot of children, a lot of nieces and nephews, and lately, a lot of grandchildren to listen to his stories for a long time. As his children started growing up, his stories, which once were only for children, now include many that are also for grown-ups. He is for now, a physician by trade, but he's been a lot of other things as well, including a designer of sporting goods, a custodian, a carpenter, a rock mason, a home health aide and a teacher. He says he is interested in everything, but those who've been around him when the subject of finance is discussed have noticed a glazed look in his eyes that might belie his assertion. (He argues that the many genres of books he has written prove his statement) In my opinion, when he said he was interested in everything, he was exaggerating a little. He does that sometimes...
- Author(s)MR Mark E Mitchell
- PublisherArk of Ages Publishing
- Date of Publication17/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArk of Ages Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.