All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.25
- AU $7.84Trending at AU $8.38
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe best-selling I AM JACK is regarded as the go-to book about the issue and the award-winning play has been performed to sell-out audiences in Australia and the US. Ages: 9+ Jack likes going to school. He enjoys learning new things. George Hamel calls Jack 'Bum Head'. All the kids at school call Jack 'Bum Head'. Jack's in Big trouble ... school is getting dangerous. Nobody seems to want to listen. Until one day ... Endorsed by Life Education Australia, the best-selling I AM JACK addresses bullying in schools, while remaining accessible and entertaining for younger readers Ages 9+
- Author BiographySusanne Gervay OAM is the author of best-selling I AM JACK, SUPER JACK, ALWAYS JACK and BEING JACK. She has also written YA titles, including THE CAVE, BUTTERFLIES and THAT'S WHY I WROTE THIS SONG. Susanne owns the Hughenden Hotel and lives in Woollahra, NSW. Cathy Wilcox is a children's illustrator and cartoonist at the SMH. She lives in Riverview, NSW.
- Author(s)Susanne Gervay
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2000
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleI Am Jack
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Place of PublicationNew South Wales
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Weight125 g
- Width151 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- rarl51001 Mar, 2012by
Awesome book, highly recommend it for primary school students!! My class have enjoyed listening to it. I would suggest down loading the teaching notes as they really enhance the text.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.