All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionA woman in a red dress conjures particular images, emotions, and stereotypes. Eroticism. Lust. Passion. Acclaimed writer and performer Anna Camilleri confronts these images and stereotypes in essays, stories, and poetry. Combining the political with the intensely personal, Camilleri's intimate writings are premised on a search for selfhood - strong, queer, female - within and outside of her bonds to other women in her family. Her voice is the sound the status quo makes as it crashes to the ground.
- Author BiographyAnna Camilleri is a Toronto-based writer and performer. She was co-editor of Brazen Femme, shortlisted for a Lambda Literary Award, and co-founded Taste This, with whom she collaborated to publish Boys Like Her, winner of a ForeWord Magazine Literary Award.
- Author(s)Anna Camilleri
- PublisherArsenal Pulp Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2005
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintArsenal Pulp Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.