All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new title in the acclaimed and longstanding FL World Alphabets series takes Israel as its subject. From D is for Dead Sea to S is for Souq, this is a celebration of Israel in all its diversity, from its rich heritage to modern-day life and families. A stunningly photographed introduction to a unique and fascinating country.
- Author BiographyGILI BAR-HILLEL is an editor, reviewer and translator. She worked as the editor of children's books for the Israeli publishing house Keter and has written for the major Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz . The books she has translated into Hebrew include titles by Jacqueline Wilson, Dianne Wynne-Jones and Noel Streatfield and, most famously, J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. Gili Bar-Hillel lives in Tel-Aviv with her family.
- Author(s)Gili Bar-Hillel
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWorld Alphabet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Width270 mm
- Height215 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.