All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis OSC IB Revision Guide, written by an experienced IB teacher, provides a complete overview of the new Ecomics Higher Level course as well as practical advice on tackling the exam questions; it is useful throughout the course but especially before tests, mock and final exams. Active revision and review help the student target their effort where it is most needed. The book is excellent value and is concise, easy to use and wiro-bound so the pages lie flat.
- Author BiographyStephen Holroyd is an experienced Economics teacher and has been teaching students for the IB diploma for over 16 years. He has been an examiner for the IB since 1999 and regularly teaches on OSC revision courses. He is Head of Economics, Politics and Business Studies at Malvern College, Worcestershire, UK.
- Author(s)Stephen Holroyd
- PublisherOSC Publishing
- Date of Publication20/08/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOSC IB Revision Guides for the International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOSC Publishing
- Weight440 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.