All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children & YA Non-Fiction
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $6.31Trending at AU $6.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis OSC IB Revision Guide, written by an experienced IB teacher, provides summaries of 18 key topics of the IB History course and 46 essay outlines. Primarily aimed to help prepare for Paper 3, it is also suitable for Paper2. It is useful throughout the course but especially before tests, mock and final exams. The book is excellent value and is concise, easy to use and wiro-bound so the pages lie flat.
- Author BiographySam Oloffson studied History at Lund University, Sweden and has taught it for over 20 years at Malmo Borgarskola in Sweden, specialising in IB History since 1993. Sam is particularly interested in teaching methodology and he is a regular member of OSC's Spring Revision Course and Summer School teaching staff.
- Author(s)Sam Olofsson
- PublisherOSC Publishing
- Date of Publication23/03/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleOSC IB Revision Guides for the International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOSC Publishing
- Weight455 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.