All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionAs a user, you will learn, using real-world scenarios and tasks, exactly how to use all the features of Sametime. Beginning with how to install Sametime, we've included step-by-step descriptions and screen prints for each topic area in a clear easy-to-follow format. Each chapter builds on what you learn in earlier chapters and guides you into using the more advanced features of Sametime, but if you only want to develop your skills in one particular area, each chapter acts as a stand-alone module. If you want to learn how to use IBM Lotus Sametime, then this book is for you. No matter if you're new to Sametime or want to become a Sametime power user, this book contains something for you. The focus is on using Sametime as a user and does t include information about development or administration of a Sametime environment; but any user of Sametime in an organization will be able to take this book, sit down at their computer, and learn how to use each feature of Sametime from start to finish.
- Author BiographyMarie Scott is the Director of E-mail Services at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia. Marie has a Bachelor's degree in biology from James Madison University and a certificate in information systems from Virginia Commonwealth University. She has had dual advanced certification in Notes/Domino administration and development since version 4.0. Marie began working with Lotus Notes in 1996, and has worked in networking, systems integration, and e-mail systems since 1987. Her primary interest is in Domino administration in complex environments. She has managed large e-mail migration projects and recently completed a project to transition university students to cloud computing. Marie has been a speaker at conferences including Lotusphere featuring IBM/Lotus technologies. Marie can be contacted at http://crashtestchix.com Thomas Duffbert Duff is a software developer focusing on Lotus collaboration technologies in Portland Oregon. He started working with Lotus Notes in 1996 in version R3 and has written and maintained hundreds of applications in large enterprises through the years. He also holds Lotus principal development certifications starting at version 4 and going up to version 8, as well as Microsoft and Java certifications. Tom is a prolific writer, both in various industry publications and at his website, Duffbert's Random Musings, at http://www.duffbert.com. He also is a frequent speaker at conferences and events focusing on Lotus technologies.
- Author(s)Marie L. Scott,Thomas Duff
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.