All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionRather than rehashing basic information -- such as command syntax -- already available in other publications, this book focuses on important security and audit issues, business best practices, and compliance, discussing the important issues in IBM mainframe security. Mainframes are the backbone of most large IT organisations; security cant be left to chance. With very little training available to the younger crowd, and older, more experienced personnel retiring or close to retiring, there is a need in mainframe security skills at the senior level. Based on real-life experiences, issues, and solutions to mainframe security from the author's three decades of practical experience as a mainframe security practitioner, this book fulfils that need.
- Author BiographyDinesh D. Dattani is a mainframe security consultant and the president of Triple-D Mainframe Services Ltd. He has more than 30 years of mainframe security experience at a number of companies in North America, and his consulting career spans diverse industries and sectors, including banking, telecom, automotive, insurance, energy, government, and service providers. He is the author of nearly 60 articles on mainframe security, including the IBM white paper Best Practices for System z Security: Mainframe Security Matters--Thinking Outside the Box. He lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Dinesh D. Dattani
- PublisherMC Press, LLC
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationDouble Oak
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMC Press, LLC
- Weight360 g
- Width175 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.