Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 17 Oct
- AU $31.74Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a real-world practical tutorial with lots of examples. The data grid concepts are clearly explained and code samples are provided. The concepts are applicable to all IMDGs, and the examples represent the eXtreme Scale approach to the problem. This book is aimed at intermediate-level JavaEE Developers who want to build applications that handle larger data sets with massive scalability requirements. No previous experience of WebSphere eXtreme Scale is required.
- Author BiographyAnthony writes software for customers of all sizes. He likes building scalable, robust software. Customers have thrown all kinds of different development environments at him: Java, C, Rails, mobile device platforms - but no .NET (yet). Anthony particularly likes user/device authentication problems and applied scalability practices. Cloud-computing buzzword bingo doesn't fly with him. He started the Boston Scalability User Group in 2007.
- Author(s)Anthony Chaves
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication07/11/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight507 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.