All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.09Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionIn this easy-to-follow book, Wendy Green explains how food intolerances, gut infections, bacterial imbalance, stress and hormones contribute to IBS, and offers practical advice and a holistic approach to help you deal with the symptoms. From simple dietary and lifestyle changes to DIY complementary therapies, find out 50 things you can do today to help you cope with IBS, including: * Identify your IBS triggers and learn how to manage them * Choose beneficial foods and supplements * Manage stress and relax to reduce flare-ups * Learn which types of exercise can help to relieve symptoms * Find helpful organisations and products
- Author BiographyWendy Green is a health project co-ordinator and health promoter and the author of a wide range of books in the Vie list ranging from Anxiety: A Self-Help Guide to Feeling Better to The New Parents' Survival Guide: The First Three Months.
- Author(s)Wendy Green
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series Title50 Things
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.