All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique guide to decreasing symptoms of IBS through delicious food Do you suffer from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)? You're t alone; it is estimated that about 35 million Americans experience the symptoms of IBS. IBS Cookbook For Dummies provides those affected by IBS with easy-to-follow, easy-to-understand recipes to create meals using foods and methods that decrease the risk of experiencing the discomfort of symptoms associated with the disorder. Inside you'll find the dietary tips and information you need to decrease your symptoms and discomfort simply by watching what you eat. You'll find more than 100 tasty recipes you can easily make at home. And since individuals with IBS often suffer from various complications-including bowel obstructions, sores and ulcers within the intestinal tract, and malnutrition or the presence of nutritional deficiencies- IBS Cookbook For Dummies provides a nutritional meal plan that will help alleviate these complications. Presents more than 70 delicious, easy-to-make recipes designed to ease the symptoms of IBS Helps you avoid trigger foods and choose healthier alternatives Includes tips for menu planning, including healthy meals and snacks Explains what to eat when traveling and dining out No need to suffer when you have IBS; just get this handy guide to start eating-and feeling-better!
- Author BiographyCarolyn Dean, MD, ND, consults widely on IBS, Crohn's disease, and colitis, and she understands their relationship to food and chemical allergies, infection, autoimmune disease, and stress. L. Christine Wheeler, MA, is an author, freelance writer, and a Certified EFT Practitioner. Dean and Wheeler are the authors of IBS For Dummies.
- Author(s)Carolyn Dean,L. Christine Wheeler
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight558 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.