ICD-9-CM Coding Handbook Without Answers, 2012 Revised Edition by Faye Brown, Nelly Leon-Chisen (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $198.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook conforms to the easy-to-use format and style established by Faye Brown and is the most popular textbook for hospital and physician office coder training. Content reflects the latest official coding guidelines, and presents examples in clear, technically correct language that progresses from easy to more difficult. The 2012 Handbook contains 269 case-summary exercises, as well as 100-plus in-chapter exercises and review questions. The case-summary exercises are based on health records and require readers to consider the patient's condition as well as medical history, reason for admission or encounter, laboratory results, procedures performed, and the diagses listed. Readers must apply pertinent coding principles and official coding guidelines in making code assignments and designating the principal diagsis and procedure for each episode of care. Each chapter includes an overview that highlights the important points, a learning outcomes feature and a terms to kw feature. Both features are designed to help readers understand and absorb new information. A Remember... feature provides sidebar comment or facts that alert readers to additional information or perspectives that should t be forgotten when reading the chapter. Major Content Areas: Format and conventions and current coding practices for ICD-9-CM; Use of supplementary classifications; Coding of signs and symptoms; Coding of infectious and parasitic diseases, endocrine diseases and immunity disorders, and mental disorders; Coding of diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs and diseases of the nervous system; Coding of diseases of the respiratory, digestive, and genitourinary systems; Coding of diseases of the skin and diseases of the musculoskeletal system; Coding of pregnancy and childbirth complications, abortion, congenital amalies, and perinatal conditions; Coding of circulatory system diseases and neoplastic diseases; Coding of injuries, burns, poisoning, and complications of care; ICD-10-CM preview; ICD-10-PCS preview; POA requirements; PLUS, 260+ case-study exercises; Index.
- Author(s)Faye Brown,Nelly Leon-Chisen
- PublisherHealth Forum Publishing Company
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealth Forum Publishing Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1542 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.